What you should know:
– Services Velatura (Velatura) announced today that he has been selected as part of the Amazon Web Services (AWS) Health Equity Initiativea three-year, $40 million commitment supporting organizations developing solutions to advance health equity.
– Participation in the initiative will strengthen Velatura’s efforts to provide essential data management infrastructure, advance data exchange, improve well-being and reduce disparities.
Amazon Web Services Health Equity Initiative
Thanks to the initiative, AWS offers IT credits and personalized technical expertise to select organizations around the world who want to use AWS services to improve health outcomes and health equity in any of the following areas:
1) increase access to health services for underserved communities
2) addressing the social determinants of health
3) leverage data to promote more equitable and inclusive systems of care. AWS credits and technical expertise will further support Velatura’s mission to help public and private sector organizations streamline and scale the secure exchange of clinical, administrative, and individual data across organizational and local communities.