The MetaWeek conference will take place from September 11 to 14, 2022. Thousands of Web 3.0 enthusiasts and thought leaders from around the world will gather in Dubai to set future trends for metaverse applications.
After a huge success in launching the first MetaWeek in early March 2022, NexChange Group presents the second edition of the large-scale international event in Dubai, from September 11 to 14, 2022.
As one of the world’s leading proponents of using advanced technologies such as blockchain and metaverse tools, Dubai has accumulated regional efforts in the development of the digital economy and Adoption of the metaverse, with the implementation of the Dubai metaverse strategy and The Higher The Committee for Future Technologies and the Digital Economy was recently launched. The strategy aims increase the contribution of the Metaverse sector to the economy of the emirate to 4 billion dollars and to create 40,000 virtual jobs by 2030.
Jason Luo, CEO of BitForex:
“Although we are in a period of uncertainty for the digital asset market, there are challenges and opportunities. The great potential of the industry and the enormous demands and interests of our users and investors towards digital assets and financial industry are always exciting.BitForex is committed to providing a convenient and diverse environment to welcome the next bull market.
A week-long event will end with a 2-Day MetaWeek Summitset for September 12-13To take place at the Grand Hyatt Dubai hotel. From regulatory efforts to Web 3.0 to digital asset market trends to gaming ecosystems to digitization of enterprise infrastructure, investment strategies, utilities and marketing to DAOs and NFTs – dozens of Themes related to the world of Web 3.0 and the metaverse will be discussed in depth on the summit agenda.
“Metaweek has proven to be very beneficial for pax.world following our participation earlier this year, where we continued to build multiple invaluable partnerships and win Metaverse of the Year in Dubai” said Frank Fitzgerald, founder of pax.world. “We believe that the Metaverse is not just for fun and business, but also for community building and education. Metaweek also represents this with our mutual desire to make the Metaverse open to everyone. That’s why it was easy to say yes when they asked if we would be joining them in September.
Tapping into new, wider audiences is one of the best ways for world-renowned brands in various industries to benefit from entering the world of Metaverse. New communities and a myriad of ways to interact with them are defining virtual realms and attracting more interest from luxury fashion brands, tech giants and small businesses.
George Paliani, CEO of CoinsPaid Media:
“Many types of blockchain projects avoid the word ‘media’ and call themselves Decentralized Autonomous Organizations (DAOs), communities, or other variations. However, blockchain media has several advantages. Such projects can lead the way with features that support Web 3. Now we can speak the same language with a new generation.
Piers Dunhill, Founder, Dunhill Ventures: “Interest from corporations, private offices and funds around the world in Metaverse and Web 3.0 solutions has grown exponentially over the past few months. This shows that Metaverse has become extremely valuable. This opens up many possibilities for the flow of venture capital, giving Metaverse a chance to come true.
The Summit agenda will feature more than 100 of the world’s most renowned web 3.0 and blockchain development experts. Speakers who will rock the stage at the MetaWeek Summit:
- Yat Siu, Co-Founder and Executive Chairman, Animoca Brands, Founder and CEO, Outblaze
- Daniela Barbosa, Executive Director, Hyperledger Foundation; Managing Director Blockchain, Health and Identity, Linux Foundation
- Dr Elie Abadie, Chief Rabbi, Jewish Council of the Emirates, Rabbi, Gulf Association Jewish communities
- Lewis Neal, CEO, Kryptic, former NFL player
- Erik Weir, Director, WCM Global Wealth
- Bitcoin Pioneer Nick Spanos
- Dr. Michaela Ulieru, Head of Strategic Impact, IOHK
- Sanmeet Singh Kochhar, Vice President, HMD Global MENA & India (home of Nokia Phones, the exclusive maker of Nokia phones and tablets worldwide)
- Susan Oh, CMO of Earn.games
- Dr. Mohamed Al Hemairy, Head, Technology Transfer Office, University of Sharjah
- Kapil Dhiman, Chief People Officer and Head of Web 3.0, PwC India
Topics to be discussed at the MetaWeek Summit include:
- Business structure for a smooth metaverse transition
- Flow of digital currencies in the metaverse and the role of AltCoins
- Move2Earn, reinventing fitness and bridging the metaverse
- Sustainable Development Goals for the Metaverse
- Social impact: setting the pace for a better future
- Gaming Trends and GameFi
- Phygitalism: How Artists Thrive in the Metaverse
- Successful DAOs and Governance Models
- NFTsation for brands: from collectibles to marketing tools
- Data privacy and big data management: How will data be managed in metaverses?
NexChange Group is a Blockchain entrepreneur and media platform, Metaverse, FinTech, HealthTech, AI and Smart Cities.
For more information on registration, speakers, agenda and partnerships, please visit https://www.themetaweek.com or contact: [email protected]
Disclosure: This is a sponsored press release. The VR Soldier is an official media sponsor of MetaWeek 2022.
Follow us on twitter @thevrsoldier to stay up to date with the latest news from Metaverse, NFT, AI, Cybersecurity, Supercomputer and Cryptocurrency!