The objective of MyJobMag is to solve the fundamental challenge of employment in Africa which goes through quality and employer-employee discovery. From internship coaching, professional orientation, training to personalized job discovery, we are everything for the candidate. We’ve made checking logs obsolete while going a step further to prepare candidates for the op…
Learn more about this company
- We are looking for a dynamic, motivated person with skills in web content management and site management.
- The Website Content Manager will be responsible for voice development for all aspects of the organization’s online presence.
- In addition to uploading, editing and proofreading content for the site, this person will also work closely with the team to maintain site standards with respect to new developments.
- The Website Content Manager will also be responsible for email newsletters and social media posts.
- Post good quality content on the website daily.
- Source content from a variety of sources and deliver it through our four pillars.
- Make sure we do it in a timely manner.
- Track and report on all site metrics
- Work collaboratively with key team members and clients.
- A BSc/Diploma/NCE in any field.
- Must know how to use a computer.
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills
- Must be familiar with the Internet.
- Have a strong “CAN DO” spirit and be passionate about making a difference.
- Must be disciplined and detail oriented.
- Has a passion for human resources and the career space
- Passion, Integrity and Excellent!
What is offered
- Career progression
- Full support from the management team
- production trial
Location: Ikeja Desk / Hybrid Work Options
This is a full-time position, but of course we will always consider flexible working options after the first 3 months, as we know work-life balance is important and we want our teams can flourish.
Interested and qualified candidates should apply using the Apply Now button below.
Click here to apply