Genshin Impact fans can participate in the Summertime Odyssey related web event, Mesmerizing Dream at Sea, to earn free in-game rewards.
“Mesmerizing Dream at Sea” is a web event in Genshin Impact which features the Traveler and Paimon recalling their adventures in the Golden Apple Archipelago during Summertime Odyssey. Players can participate in this event to earn various in-game rewards, such as Primogems for granting wishes and Mora for leveling up characters. Currently, replay banners for Kazuha and Klee are live. As a result, free-to-play fans in Genshin Impact will need all the “Freemogems” they can get to pull off these two great additions to their roster.
To begin “Mesmerizing Dream at Sea” in Genshin Impact, players need to log into their Hoyoverse account and choose the account connected to their server. Like previous web events, there are no prerequisites for participation, such as Adventure Rank requirements or story quest completion. After passing the title screen, participants will be greeted by a short dialogue scenario between Paimon and the Traveler. Paimon says she would like to recall her recent dreams, referring to her experiences in the Golden Apple Archipelago. It is therefore up to the Traveler to help his little companion to remember what he has done or seen during Summertime Odyssey.
The web event is divided into several islands or “dream images”, which represent the islands of the Pomme d’Or archipelago. After choosing the dream image, Paimon will ask the traveler about what he experienced. To progress through the event and receive in-game rewards, participants will need to answer all questions correctly.
How to participate in a fascinating dream at sea in Genshin Impact
For example, for the first island in “Mesmerizing Dream at Sea”, the three correct answers are:
- First answer: An island with many Dodocos
- Second answer: Kaboomball Fortress
- Third answer: A flying treasure chest
After completing the dialogue, players will receive a nice screenshot with complementary Primogems and Mora. Below are more detailed mechanics of how this web event works:
- “Inspirations” are a motto in this web event and serve as energy for players to capture dream images. Inspirations can be earned by completing in-game tasks in Genshin Impact, how to log into the game.
- “Snacks” are another currency used to feed Paimon if the player gets a wrong answer. Snacks can be acquired by completing more specific tasks in the game, such as cooking a dish.
- Participants do not need to have participated in Summertime Odyssey to enjoy or receive the rewards of “Mesmerizing Dream at Sea”. Nevertheless, they are related in terms of content.
- Genshin Impact fans have until July 31, 2022 to complete this web event, after which it will go offline and rewards will no longer be available.
Next: Where to find Vayuda Turquoise in Genshin Impact
Genshin Impact is available for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, iOS, Android and PC.
How to get the Kagotsurube Isshin sword in Genshin Impact (cursed sword)
About the Author